Primary Duties:The agency’s fundraiser is an integral part of the ATTACh team. Responsible for the planning and implementation of corporate and foundation giving, the fundraiser is also expected to design and develop a major donor campaign for the agency. This person will collaborate with the agency executive director to write and produce successful funding proposals that further the agency’s mission and fit within its strategic plan.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- research, prepare and write proposals to secure grants and donations that provide vital support to the agency’s operations and programs;
- create and adjust development strategies as part of the agency’s larger marketing goals and plans;
- cultivate and develop relationships with funders and donors;
- enter pertinent data on all funding sources into the agency database for tracking;
- track grant implementation progress;
- write reports to funders, and with the executive director, take responsibility for all funder and donor communications.
- Assist in planning and logistics for ATTACh’s events and conferences;
- Help to host at the organization’s events as needed;
- Oversee the planning and implementation of marketing efforts that promote the agency and its events.
We are a small organization, and all wear various hats from time to time. Other duties as assigned.
To apply, please send a resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com