Hope for Healing Training
June 12 @ 10:00 AM - June 26 @ 12:00 PM CDT$25 – $50
Attachment Training for Parents & Professionals
Train with inspired professionals and parents to improve the lives of children and families.
This intensive training provides evidence-based insight for those struggling with problem behaviors. With humor, grace, and researched neuroscience, ATTACh Executive Director Mary M. McGowan will help bring hope for healing to children and youth in your care.
You’ll learn about adult and child attachment styles, arousal levels, linked to survival mechanisms in the brain, behaviors associated with attachment difficulties and developmental trauma, and strategies for attachment-focused parenting and teaching.
- Parents & Caregivers
- Medical Professionals
- Child Welfare & Social Workers
- Child & Youth Workers
- Attachment styles and inter-generational factors
- Trauma and the Brain
- The effects of early trauma and neglect on the brain
Trauma and the Brain
- Loss and Behavior
- Therapeutic parenting
Putting concepts into practice
- School Setting
- Child welfare
- Describe the intergenerational relationship of attachment styles. Identify personal triggers for anger / fear / rejection.
- Describe the losses felt by parents and children. Understand the relevance of grief in the lives of those affected by trauma and loss.
- Describe the behaviors associated with attachment difficulties and developmental trauma.
- List five strategies of attachment-focused parenting.
CE registration for this event can be found HERE.
- June 12 @ 10:00 AM CDT
- June 26 @ 12:00 PM CDT
- $25 – $50
- Event Categories:
- Hope for Healing, Onsite Training
- Event Tags:
- attach, attachment, attachment disorders, attachment issues, Hope for Healing, parent support, training
3001 Metro Dr. Suite 290
Bloomington, MN 55425 United States + Google Map